THE STONE JUG
The Stone Jug. Let’s start from the beginning. In 1752, three brothers from the Lasher family, who were brought to the Hudson Valley by the King of England, to work the land 40 years earlier, approached Robert R. Livingston and asked if they could build three stone houses on 4 acres of his land, farm the surrounding fields, and raise their families. Livingston agreed, and over time, the Lasher family bought the land and worked on it for over a hundred years. Today, one stone house remains - The Stone Jug. mbrigsby Owner and Buyer, Caroline Diani and her husband, Jeffrey Doornbos have been lucky to call it theirs as of April 2016 and have been restoring it ever since… and is now where Caroline's new homeware collection, The Stone Jug was born.